CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 23 January 2013

Cd Storage

Hello,

It's been ages since I last blogged, what with 1 thing and another I truly have neglected my blog....I really hope to rectify that this new year...anyway onto my post, and sorry if the picture isnt very clear, but I managed to get my hands on this cheap cd rack from argos, I used empty cd cases for my pens to lie on..and my it is so handy as you can see right away all the pens and so easy to reach....I also use the cd cases just incase I want to take some pens out with me....thank you for stopping by ...Lorraine xx

2 comments:

Janet - aka stacky said...

Hi Lorraine wow what a great idea this looks great xx

Wendy L said...

Such a good idea, looks good. xxx

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask...take care and have a great day.....Lorsxx