CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 13 June 2012

My Grandson

Good morning from a dry and slightly sunny Edinburgh, no cards from me this week, been very busy with my gorgeous grandson, for those of you who remember, all these years ago when he was first born..well he is now a big 4 yrs old....it was his birthday yesterday, and oh my how time flies, he is such a joy to be around, yeah I'm biased but he truly is..we had him up to our football on sunday and quite a few people remarked not just how gorgeous he was but how well spoken he is...Iam so proud of him...but the poor wee mite took ill on monday so his birthday celebrations were too much for him yesterday....my daughter is taking him to the docs today..he is having a garden party on saturday with some of his friends from nursery, so I hope he is much better by then....thanks for listening to me rambling on but I'm a very proud granny...hope to get some cards done by the end of the week.....take care...Lorsxx

1 comments:

Sue said...

Hello proud Granny Lors!
Hope that your Grandson is feeling better soon I'm sure he will have loads of fun at his party on Saturday
Take care
Sue

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask...take care and have a great day.....Lorsxx