CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 17 May 2012

May Wallet Swap


Good Morning,
This was a card I made for the docrafts May wallet swap, my partner Sandra has already received it so I can now upload it, I thoroughly enjoy joining in with the wallet swap and the friendship swap over on the docrafts site, gives my brain a challenge...I also love receiving cards from other crafters too, it's lovely to see how other folk put cards together....on this particular card I used a square card blank, papers were a freebie stack from a magazine, the image I purchased from Ruth over on a Passion for Stamps, and is so lovely to colour with my promarkers, the poppies and corner are memory box dies, and finally I added a sentiment from my stash....Happy Crafting.....Lorsxx

1 comments:

coops said...

gorgeous card hun.stunning pretty flowers and colours ;D

xx coops xx

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask...take care and have a great day.....Lorsxx